Sunday 19 September 2010

Matters of d heart

One day, the vagina escaped and decided to take a walk around the body.She first came across the bladder and asked:  Who are you?The bladder replied :  I'm the bladder.Further on, she came across the kidneys and said :  You guys must betwins, who are you?The kidneys replied :  We are the kidneys.She went further up, coming across the lungs, the liver and so on.....As she went up she came across the heart and asked :  Who are you?And the heart replied :  I'm the heart.The vagina screamed :  AHAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!!! You are the bastard I have beenlooking for.The heart was surprised : But why are you so mad at me, what did I do toyou?What do you mean what did you do to me?You are the one going around falling in love and guess what happens to me? I'm the one who's being screwed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment